Fauna Europaea is the database summarising all scientific names and distributions of all living multicellular European land and fresh-water animals. Experts in taxonomy have provided data of all species currently known in Europe.
the database excerpts for spiders are given here in Excel spread sheets:
– faunistic data version 2017.1 (xlsx)
– taxonomic data version 2017.1 (xlsx)
– references used in data version 2017.1 (docx)
– manual version 2017.1 (docx)
– codes and names of European countries (doc)
New spider records can be submitted to Peter van Helsdingen (helsdingen(a)naturalis.nl). Please provide the following information.
Information about sender:
Information about new entry:
Country and Locality: